Saturday, June 16, 2012

4 Star Chicken Salad

For those of you that were at my party, here is the recipe Cami made.  It was so good I can't believe it's food storage :)! And yes, surprise!!! I was so impressed with all the stuff I signed up to be a consultant!!  Wish me luck...

Prep Time

15 minutes

Yield

4 servings
Ingredients:
  • 1 1⁄2 c Thrive chicken dices
  • 1⁄4 c Thrive chopped onion
  • 1⁄2 c Thrive celery
  • 1⁄2 c dried cherries, grapes etc (optional)
  • 1⁄2 c chopped walnuts (optional)
  • 1⁄2 c miracle whip or mayonnaise

Instructions

Combine chicken, onions and celery in saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10 mins until mixture is rehydrated.

Put mixture into  colander and let all the water drain for another 10 mins. Refrigerate until cool.
When cooled add 1/4 c mayo, fruit and walnuts (if you desired).

Serve on a bed of lettuce or with crackers. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment