Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Homemade Instant Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

Homemade instant oatmeal, what another great idea!  I found the recipe on A Season For All Things, and thought I would give it a try.  Here is the recipe with my little THRIVE add in ;)!

Homemade Instant Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal:

1/3 cup Thrive quick oats
1 tsp Thrive Instant milk
pinch of salt
2 tsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
And a handful of broken up THRIVE freeze dried Fuji Apple!

Then just stir in 2/3 cup boiling water and you have a yummy quick breakfast!

Of course any fruit would be good in there! The peaches would maybe be my favorite...maybe I'll have to make a bunch of those tomorrow!! (I think I'd leave out the cinnamon.)

This beat any store bought brand any day!! The taste was amazing, and it's healthy :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment