Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Open House-Tomorrow

I've decided to open my doors Thursday night to all my friends that are curious about THRIVE food.  I've have had tons of questions about their food, but my words don't mean a ton if you can't taste it!  I will have samples of freeze dried meat, fruit and veggies (and yogurt if I can get it in time!!!).  If there is a product that you see online (http://www.shelfreliance.com/)  that you would like to see let me know and I am happy to get it out if I have it. My home store is slowly growing but I do have some good stuff!!

We will begin at 7, eat, brief spiel (promise I'll be brief!), then questions and answers and eating some more! Please RSVP so I know how much food to make :)!  Thanks everyone I'm super nervous excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment