Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Specials

click on image to view larger








































I am really excited about the Cheese Blend on sale this month.  I have a friend who loves her cheese blend and uses it for all her sauces that call for grated cheese, I never even thought to do that!!  It's great to make the perfect about of mac n cheese for the kids too, that's what I love! And if the dairy cliff really hits, we'll need to stock up on our dairy products to ride out the price hike!!!
The same goes for Sour Cream Powder too!  That is also great for recipes, I use it in my White Chicken Chili and it's prefect (Green Chili's are prefect for that recipe too!).
Yeah, yeah, yeah, veggies are good too, love the spinach...great for smoothies!  But I'm really excited about the yogurt! Have you ever had the Passion Fruit? It's to die for, better than candy, g-o-o-d, GOOD!
As far as emergency supply items the combo axe and saw might be a great item to add to your hiking pack or even a 72 hour kit.  The water reserve is easy way to store water.  Each Mylar bag holds 5 gallons of water so that's 25 gallons total!
If you have questions, or orders please give me a call.

For those of you that are local and want to be in on our next group order, don't forget to vote!! Interested in doing a group order with your friends?  Read more details here!

No comments:

Post a Comment