Friday, January 18, 2013

Thrive Mac n Cheese

I just got an email telling me my cheese bland was on it's way, so I was looking up some mac n cheese recipes.  I'm so tired of buying that big ol' box of it and having my kids only eating half of it.  And heaven forbid if I should offer it as left overs!!!  You would think I was offering them dog food! 

Here's a recipe from Chef Todd THRIVE Macaroni & Cheese.  If you want to recalculate the servings you can do it on the recipe's link.  Here is the recipe for 2 servings:

Ingredients

  • 1 1⁄4 c Thrive elbow macaroni
  • 1⁄3 c Thrive cheese blend
  • 4 T Thrive butter powder
  • 1 t Thrive powdered milk
  • 1 c Water
  • 1⁄2 t Thrive iodized salt

Instructions

* Boil 2 quarts of water and add macaroni noodles. Boil for 10-13 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
* Meanwhile, whisk together the cheese blend, butter powder, powdered milk, water, and salt.
* Drain water from macaroni, then coat in the cheese mixture. Stir and serve warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment