OK as promised I'm posting the Chicken Pot Pie Soup recipe that I made. The original recipe came from an amazing blog Skinny Taste! She takes all your favorite recipes and turns them to low fat or fat free recipes but they are delicious! She counts all the calories for you and even gives you the Weight Watcher points!! Her original recipe is here!!
And my Thrived version is here!!
Thrived Up Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- 3 Cups Water
- 4 Cups Instant Milk, rehydrated (3/4 C Instant Milk Powder + 4 C water)
- 1/4 Cup Thrive FD Celery
- 1/4 Cup Thrive FD Chopped Onions
- 1/4 Cup Thrive FD Mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup Thrive FD Peas
- 1/4 Cup Thrive FD Carrots
- 1/4 Cup Thrive FD Green Beans
- 1/4 Cup Thrive FD Corn
- 1 Cup Thrive FD potatoes? I didn't have and Thrive tatoes, I used one large potato diced...
- 2 Cup Thrive FD Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Thrive Veloute Sauce
- 1 Tbls of Thrive FD Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste