Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March Specials


Here are the specials for March...lots of yummy breakfast options for you!  I love the powdered eggs, they are one of my favorite Thrive products, because I can us them in pancakes, waffles, cakes and bread and every time they turn out perfect!! The sausage crumbles are yummy in omelets and on pizza!  The fruit is a great snack great from adding to your freezer jam for more flavor and the even thicken it up! I added peaches to my strawberry jam...delicious!!

As far as Emergency items...I love my Quickfire stove and my Point ONE bucket filter!  I don't have the Pantry 72 #10 (which means it just holds the #10 cans, the gallon sized cans), however I have the Harvest 72 #10 which is amazing to hold all my cans!! Which is a party special at $264.99.  I do have an open party right now I could put it on so you could get that price!! Below is that flier with a few other great package deals...


click on image to view larger
click on image to view larger

No comments:

Post a Comment