Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mango Salsa

...Mango Salsa...

I was wanting to make a Thrive mango salsa so I went to good ol' Pinterest and read through a few recipes.  We got invited to a BBQ tonight and were asked to bring a side so I thought today was my chance to experiment!! My friends are my favorite guinea pigs taste testers :)!!

I combined a few and added some other stuff that sounded like it would make a good Thrivealized salsa and came up with this...

I think it's  a w e s o m e ! ! ! ! 


I soaked these in a little bit of water for a few minutes until soft, then drained off some water, leaving just a little bit of water in so there would be some juice.
  • 2 C. Thrive Mangoes
  • 1/2 C. Thrive Red Bell Peppers broken in small pieces
  • 1 Tblsp Thrive Onions
After I drained off the water I added:
  • 2 Tblsp mined cilantro 
  • 1 Small jalapeno diced and seeded
  • 1 Small Roma tomato diced
  • The juice from one lime
  • A pinch of salt
  • 1 Tblsp Thrive Honey Crystals (if you want it sweeter, you could add another tablespoon...)
I'll let you know tonight's reviews...



2 comments:

  1. That sounds and looks delicious! How did it turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone said it was yummy :)!!

    ReplyDelete