Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Beef Strognanoff

Beef Stroganoff
4 T. Butter
2 T. Cornstarch

2  1/2 C. milk

1 T. Worcestershire Sauce
1 C. Sour Cream




In a sauce pan on medium heat melt butter and whisk in cornstarch until smooth and thick.
Whisk in milk, add bouillon, beef and mushrooms. (*My family would die if they knew there were mushrooms in the meal...so I smashed them up so they were in small pieces, like to size of the ground beef :). I'm so sneaky!) Bring to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes just until thick and beef is tender.
Add remaining ingredients and heat through. Serve over Rice (Instant Brown is my personal favorite!) or  Thrive Egg Noodles (which I just recently tried for the first time and wow they were good! I thought noodles were just noodles...who knew noodles from a can could taste fresh! They are thick and hearty noodles.)

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment