Thursday, January 29, 2015

Roll Ups

This has always been a family favorite recipe starting back from my dad's childhood. Well maybe even before that...maybe it was his Dad's favorite too!  His family migrated from France years and years ago and brought the best part of France with them...Crepes, or as we all call them Roll Ups! We love them so much, a few years ago my nephew even started a restaurant called Roll Up Cafe, serving of course...Roll Ups! If you are ever in Provo, Utah you should check it out!

Now I continue on the tradition with my kids and they love them just as much as I do.  4 years ago today my dad passed away, so to honor his name and keep his memory alive I decided to post a family tradition Thrive-alized :)!

2 C. Flour
4 T. Whole Powdered Eggs
6 T. Instant Milk
2 tsp. Powdered Vanilla

2 1/2 Water
4 T. Melted Butter

Put all your dry ingredients in a bowl and with a whisk mix together.  Then slowly whisk in your 2 1/2 cups waters and 4 Tablespoons melted butter.

Using a large frying pan on medium heat pour a generous 1/3 Cup batter in your pan and quickly swirl it around your pan until it becomes thin. Cook on each side just until the edges start to come up 30 seconds to 1 min.  Yields appox. 13 Roll Ups.

My family loves them filled with, Nutella, jam, powdered sugar or Thrive berries, what is your families favorite filling?
Step 1       ~       Step 2       ~       Step 3

To find out more about Thrive Life and all it has to offer, contact me today -> Click here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment