Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Fajita Casserole

So far this has been my families favorite meal in a jar! This was a recipe I found from Chef Tess, I had to convert it a little because works for a different company but it was easy to convert to Thrive and it tasted amazing! This kind of reminds me of the burrito bowls at Chipotle! 

Fajita Casserole
(Layer in this order & shake between each layer or it WILL NOT FIT!)

1 Cup Thrive Instant Beans
1 C. Rice
1 C Thrive Instant Beans
1/2 Cheese Powder
1/2 C. Dehydrated onions
1/2 C. Mised Bell Pepers
1/4 C. Tomato powder
1 Tbpm Chef's Choice
1/2 tsp. Cumin
1/2 tsp. Oregano
1 Tsp. Minced Garlic
1 Bay leaf

Cooking Instructions: Place contents of jar in a 9 X 13 casserole dish and add 6 cups of very hot water. Place is 350 over for 30-35 mins. 

We top ours with avocados, cheese and sour cream! Also you can use any kind of beans your family likes.  I did some half red and pinto beans. Some half pinto and black beans...I think it tastes good with all of them so whatever your family likes go with that!


To find out how to start Thriving today, contact me by visiting my website!
Interested in Learning More about Making Meals in a Jar?  

No comments:

Post a Comment