Monday, June 15, 2015

Chicken Divan: Meals in Minutes

I am loving these meals in a jar.  If I could convert every meal to a jar...it would make life so much easier!!  This idea of; just boil water and pour in all the ingredient is awesome and such a time saver.  Chicken Divan, even as a kid, has been one of my favorite recipes.  Now that I can put it together in about 2 minutes...even better. So this is my moms recipe Thriv-alized!

Chicken Divan in a Jar:

1 1/2 C White Rice
6 Tbls Powdered Milk
1/2 C Cheese Blend
1 tsp Thrive Lemonade powder
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
2 tsp Chicken Bullion
1 tsp Curry powder
1 C FD Broccoli
1 C FD Chicken



To make jar: Add rice, then all the powdered ingredients and shake them down to the bottom, then add the broccoli and chicken to the top of your jar!

To make meal: Pour contents of jar in a 9x13 pan.  Whisk in 4 1/2 cup HOT water and 1/2 cup Mayo. Stir really well making sure all the powder is dissolved and mayo is mixed through out. Cover really tight with foil or I just throw my Silpat over top (saves me foil) and bake for 30-35 mins, until rice is soft.

Top with grated cheese (optional) and enjoy!!


To find out how to start Thriving today, contact me by visiting my website!
Interested in Learning More about Making Meals in a Jar?  

No comments:

Post a Comment